All of life’s quality and dignity, with as much independence as possible
For those who need a little extra help with activities of daily living – such as bathing, dressing, grooming and taking medication – Brandon Oaks offers assisted living residences.
Each beautifully appointed, spacious, private room has its own private full bath with large, walk-in shower. Live with confidence knowing you have access to nursing assistance and care around the clock.
You’ll also benefit from being surrounded by our many convenient services and amenities:
- 24-hour licensed nurses/certified nursing assistants
- 24-hour security
- Emergency response system
- Three menu-selected meals each day in our gracious dining room, served to you by waitstaff
- Special diets, snacks
- Daily housekeeping
- Weekly linen service
- Medication management by licensed personnel
- On-site access to rehabilitation services
- Scheduled transportation to doctors and shopping
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- A variety of social activities
- All utilities except long-distance telephone
- Basic cable
- Urgent response call system
- Safety equipped showers
- Worship services and spiritual counsel
- Garden room leading to courtyard
- Beauty and barber shop
- Private dining room for residents and their families and living room/library with fireplace
- Full-size washer and dryer on each floor
Brandon Oaks resident members have priority access to our assisted living residences as part of their Lifecare residency agreement. We also welcome our neighbors in need from the Roanoke Valley, following hospital discharge for direct admissions, as space allows.
In 2008, Brandon Oaks completed an assisted living expansion that sets the new standard for assisted living accommodations. Each well-designed one bedroom apartment is built with the quality of detail and finish you won’t find just anywhere. Brandon Oaks also offers some of the area’s largest accommodations, and each apartment is equipped with a kitchenette that has a small refrigerator and microwave oven, as well as a living room, private bath and walk-in closet.
To schedule a visit, click here to Contact Us now – or call 540-776-2600, extension 674, to speak with the Assisted Living Manager.